Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The fairies dispicable journal entry 3

I share my mother's grief with my father as I lay my head upon his earth as well. The star looks upon me with sadness. I do not wish for her to cry for me nor do I wish for anyone to do so. I lay my arms out across both my mother and father's body as they decay from under me. Only earth seperates us and mocks me now. Maybe I should sing to them or recite a poem from off the top of my head. But I do not think they would listen. I think they would just scold me again for being such a silly girl. Rolling onto my mother, I exhale deeply and plop my thumb into my mouth. My sharp canines scrap my flesh and make me wince.

I want to stay here for awhile mom, if that is okay with you. I do not wish to face the day world with its accusations and irritating little bitches. I just want to be what I am and nothing more. I expect none of them to understand as you and father would. Fore, I am dead like you and only you can understand my heartache.

The birds and frogs make night sounds all around me as I rise to a sitting position. I can almost hear your breathing from so far away. I can feel your human touch upon my cold flesh, coaxing it to life again. I feel guilt from letting your lust invade me upon my sacred space. I wish to tell you to go but your phantom has been with me so long now. So, after I have commited the gravest sins, you wish to caress my cheek and kiss my lips with your ghostly touch. You are mad. Mad as I am, but not quite so brutal. YOu are simply the most adorable human I have ever met. I smile as I rise from the mounds of death and remember the good parts of our conversation. I hold out my bloody hands before me. They show the truth, the horror and the end result of what was done. I see my second death before me in visions, fleeting quickly then running behind my grandfather's stone. I gasp in surprise. Even beasts it seems can witness the supernatural from without themselves.

A sound startles me and I turn to the right. I am taken aback by your beauty. I do not believe what my eyes have betrayed this night. I see a ghost surely, a wish so vivid that my heart now pounds. I see you and you advance from across the cemetary. YOu hold something in your hand and I know what it is. The tears come as I bring my hand to my face. Oh, the night welcomes you and guards you into my embrace. Closer and I realize you are no apparition, you are Hi a a ni da we hi (the angel).
You give to me my story that I have requested for so very long and the light is no longer absent. It holds me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment